2007/03/08

Dreadmill

I hate the treadmill, but it's cold out so I'm glad I got in this little run. I always feel like I am working so darn hard, just to have the clock absolutely crawl and the distance hardly budge. But it's done, here it is:

2.50 miles
30:00 (12:00/mile)


Will try to run long this weekend.

6 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

The thing about the treadmill is it keeps you consistent at whatever speed you set. That's another reason I like to run/walk. It breaks up the monotony. So, are you a language teacher? Now your blog is in spanish. You're driving me nuts :-)

Full Metal Lunchbox a dit…

Good luck!

Warm weather is coming your way.  I can feel the winter clouds parting above Wayne NJ.

MNFirefly a dit…

Nice speed!!

JeffM a dit…

Glad to hear your mom is ok!!!
Even a treadmill run is better than no run.

J~Mom a dit…

Great job getting it done!! You had an awesome pace!

Taunya a dit…

Spring is coming! Hang in there!