Really wanted to get another mile under my belt today to log 40 miles for the month, but alas, it is not meant to be.
2.35 miles
26:30 (11:16/mile)
Had to take advantage of babysitting opportunity. That was all the time I had after school and student club meeting. Not the easiest run, but it was ok. Recovery from my 9 mile triumph this past Saturday:-)
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



5 commentaires:
Great recovery run! That is great you got it in early!
Just remember that recovery runs are supposed to be EASY. If you were like me yesterday, everything was stiff and complaining, and they didn't stop until about the end of mile two :-) Now, go log that extra mile today ;-)
Nice job on the run though. I was hoping to hit up 40 miles this month as well, but that just wasn't in the cards! (due to slight set-back with leg issues)
2.35 is better than zero :)
Nice job on the run!!
Enregistrer un commentaire