Saw that tomorrow's temps are supposed to hover around freezing by 4pm, so I got my run in tonight. This was my first run since my triumphant 8 miler the day before yesterday. Legs felt a little tired, but no real soreness to speak of. I R10/W1, that seems to be a good ratio, but my run tonight was labored, for sure.
2.52 miles
30:15 (12:00/mile)
Props to MNFirefly Denise on completing P.C. Chang's Rock & Roll Half Marathon in Arizona yesterday. She ran a great time and raised a lot of $$ for TNT, so double props to her:-)
I Leave You With This
Il y a 8 mois



6 commentaires:
Your recovery runs are supposed to be at an even slower pace than your long runs :-) I never manage to do that though. Nicely done!!
Nice job!! I am really impressed with run 10/walk 1!! I always seem to need that second minute to walk!
I had no idea, Wes! Learning every day...!
Nice job on the run. Thanks for the good kudos!!
You are brave to still be running outside. I'm a wimp when it comes to cold. Brrrr!
Great job. You are really piling on those miles!
Enregistrer un commentaire