
Long Branch Half Marathon
Edited To Add: RUNNING GOALS 2007
Running Goals:
1.
2. Run a 10K
3. Prepare for Disney 2008 HM. It's my dream:-)
And I just ordered a Garmin 305 yesterday. Used some Christmas money (thanks Mom & Dad) and money from my holiday job to fund it, woo hoo!



12 commentaires:
WOOHOO!!! You are going to to great!! 13.1 here you come!!!!
Sweet! You are going to be so awesome. 13.1 miles seems so doable now, more so than when we got started!
Congratulations! What an awesome step in your running life! i look forward to following your progress! Happy New Year! :o)
Congrats!! I am registering for the STL HM!!! I devoured Marathoning for Mortals by the Penguin and I am ready. We will register within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the encouragement. You are going to be great!
Nice goals for 2007! And Garmin 305?? I am jealous!
Look at you Wanna Be 1/2 Marathoner!
This is terrific!
You have done so well this last year and have really been an inspiration to me.
Looking forward to reading your posts in 2007 and lots of PRs!
Wow, I'm impressed! Good for you for going for it. I plan to run the Disneyland 1/2M in September; registration is next week.
You'll love the 305. Once you run with a Garmin, you'll never run without it.
Now the fun training begins. Hope the Garmin proves to be the wonderful companion it is for so many runners. Happy New Year!
You're commited now!
305- that's top of the line!
Happy New Year!
That's AWESOME!!! YOU CAN DO IT!
Congratulations! You will be awesome and more than ready to conquer that race.
Congrats on registering for the half marathon! You're on your way!
Enregistrer un commentaire