2006/12/14

Hmmm...another weird run

2.51 miles
30:00 (11:57/mile)

Glad for my checkup tomorrow...I had the speedy pulse again tonight half way through my 30 minute run. Luckily it calmed down with a 3 minute walk break and then just R2W1 the remaining 10 minutes.

Warm night, 40, loved the Christmas lights again, but I was pushing the pace and working a little harder tonight.

Much-needed day off tomorrow for checkup, checkup for 18 month old little one, write a Christmas newsletter, start making the 30 teacher and colleague gifts I have planned, and oh, yeah, will start Christmas shopping (I am one of those frenzied last-minute shoppers). We end our day with a Hot Chocolate Sing-A-Long at my 5 year old's preschool, then Christmas party with our Youth Group @ church. Days off are crazier than the regular ones, stop the treadmill, I want to get off for a minute:-P

5 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Yea, heard that! Days off are cool as long as they are a bit restful, LOL.

boatgirl a dit…

Sounds like my life sans the running. :)

I can't wait to get back out there. I need this HM to get back on track. I was looking at our race day pix and I lost a lot of weight in my face. I think I've gained it all back. Holiday food is not even cool to ya.

Anonyme a dit…

Keep us updated on your appointment.

Neese a dit…

hope your appointment went well, happy holidays, albiet a busy season!

J~Mom a dit…

I hope your appointment went well!! I know life is so hectic this time of year!