2006/11/02

Short & A Little Sweet

Really the only sweet thing about tonight's run is the pace, still in the 10's.

1.79 miles
18:40 (10:25/mile)

Was planning on doing 3 miles, but a tummyache I've had since lunch today made me want to quit. I didn't really have to quit, I wanted to. It was mind over matter. And the mind beat the matter today. But I'm not 100%, the stomach virus has been making the rounds so I fear I'm getting it. Hope not. But YAY, keeping the run in the 10's despite the brevity of it tonight.

6 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Good for you! You can always run another day. Running while you're feeling sick is NO FUN.

Anonyme a dit…

Sorry about your stomach...I hope you are ok now!! Great job on the run even with the stomach yuck!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) a dit…

Nice job on the 10s!

Pretty soon you'll be in the 9s, I just know it.

Anonyme a dit…

i'm sorry about the tummy ache :| but your pace is just absolutely wonderful you are working hard on this and i think it's great :o)

Taunya a dit…

You just keep getting better and better! You should be very proud!

Anonyme a dit…

It's good you listened to your body and gave yourself a break. Keep up the good work!