I am not getting any younger. There, I said it.
I want to run a 5k. There, I said that, too.
It has been 20 years since I participated in any significant organized sport or exercise, and I can't run my way out of a paper bag. If my kids needed help, say, 1/4 mile away, I would not get there very fast. If a bad guy were chasing me, I could not outrun him. These facts bug me!
So I recently happened upon the Couch to 5k plan (C25K) at www.coolrunning.com, and something came over me! I got it in my head to aim to run a 5k in a few months.
Whaaa????? Must be a mid-life crisis.
Here I will chronicle the trials and triumphs of my attempt to go from the "couch to a 5k" in a few months.
I Leave You With This
Il y a 8 mois



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire