WEEK ONE
The C25K says to do the following 3x this week: "Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes."
Monday, 12 June, 2006 - I told P to watch the kids, I am heading out for about 25 min. I walked briskly for 5 min and then, as instructed, alternated 60 seconds of jogging with 90 seconds of walking. This was HARD for me. I had to bail out on the last set of jogging and just walked briskly to the end. Will be a long road.
Thursday, 15 June - Last day of school. Still slightly sore from Monday's first workout! After a short time @ the local HS graduation, did my Week One workout. I did everything!!! Woo hoo. Not easy, but I ran as long as I had to.
Saturday,17 June - Decked out in my MP3 player, new sneaks
and sleeveless shirt (I HATE even short sleeves by my armpits, I always roll up my sleeves and look like a stupid Bowzer
wannabe). Did the workout, it was hotter and a little harder to get done, but again, got through it without bailing on the running.Week One Thoughts: Running for even only 60 seconds is not easy for me. I find myself looking at my watch about 40 seconds into each set of running hoping that the time to walk is near. Can't decide if I will repeat Week One again next week or attempt Week Two. Will see how I feel at tonight's workout.



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire