Distance: 1.76 miles
Time: 0:25:02
Pace: 14' 13 min/mile
Got a full 1/10 mile further in the same time. Felt it, too, lol.
HR function on my Garmin seems to have quit. I will Google this when I have a minute and investigate.
Peace!
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



6 commentaires:
Getting back up and at'em eh? LOL...
Sounds like you are on a way to a new habit!
Nice job on the run!
Keep up the good work, Wannabe. You'll get there. Don't compare yourself to where you were; your muscles will remember and you'll be back in shape in no time.
No matter how bad I felt during a run, I'm always happy at the end of the day that I got a run in,
my garmin hr monitor has always been flaky! I hope you have better luck than me!
Look at you go!
Congrats!
Enregistrer un commentaire