2008/01/18

Windy & Giggly

3.25 Miles
43:58
13:31 / M
Temp 45 (wind made it feel like 38)

Good temp to run, though the wind almost bowled me over the first few minutes till I got warmed up. Pleasant run. I was laughing out loud at some silliness in the podcast I was listening to, though; running a major road at rush hour, the drivers must have thought I was a crackpot, giggling while jogging...

Mom update: She caught some sort of infection, still in ICU awake & alert, lots of antibiotics and test to find where exactly it is. She is hanging in there but wants to just go home--they yell at her when she tries to use her cell phone:-)

7 commentaires:

J~Mom a dit…

Well from one crack pot to another that looks like a great run!

I hope the infection in your mom heals up super fast!

MNFirefly a dit…

Great run!

Prayers heading your way with your mom.

Christie a dit…

I'm glad you got out for a run.

I hope you mom gets better soon.

Wes a dit…

Awesome news! Hope your mom gets home soon!! Running on an open road in 45 degrees is crazy to begin with :-) I know from personal experience!!

RunMama a dit…

Great job! Positive thoughts and prayers coming your direction with your mom. Mine is home now and taking it very slowely. The doctor said she needs to be climbing stairs and walking on her treadmill but she is afraid to get winded.

jeanne a dit…

it's tough running in the wind! Good job!

I've been seen laughing, singing, and on occasion, crying while listening to podcasts.

people tend to steer clear of me!

boatgirl a dit…

Prayers for your mom.. hugs to you.