2007/10/09

Midweek 3 miler

I am struggling with getting my midweek runs in...so I'm glad I snuck this in today in the mist/drizzle and daylight.

3 miles
34:44 (11:34/mile)
Temp: 62 Humidity: 80%

I pushed the pace a bit this run, was *just* slightly uncomfortable for the last 1.5 miles, probably due to the humidity (surprise, surprise). Bummer that Garmin lost the satellite connection when I was at mile 2.8 of my 3 miler, so I am guestimating the distance, but I think I am darn close:-) Ha, Garmin said my avg. speed for the last mile was 66.7 mph, lol, woo hoo, go me.

Mile 1 - 11:40
Mile 2 - 11:33
Mile 3 - 11:30

BTW, my last post, just wanted to clarify that I didn't get sick or anything from running on a belly full of Chile's Margarita Chicken (mercifully); just that I was impressed with my belly for hanging in there while I completed the run. I sure won't make running on such a full belly a habit, that is for sure! :-)

3 commentaires:

MNFirefly a dit…

Awesome job!

J~Mom a dit…

It's hard to get the midweek runs in with balancing family and work but you did it! Great job!!

Wes a dit…

Squeeze the mid week runs in whenever, where ever! Way to get'er done!!!